Driver Recruitment Coordinator – Farnborough, Hampshire
About the Job
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY has arisen for a DRIVER RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR based from our UK head office with an excellent opportunity for advancement and fantastic commission structure for a results producing individual.
ROLE: DRIVER RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
AREA: United Kingdom
SALARY: Up to £18K basic salary, plus commission structure increasing to £25K OTE
DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s recruitment, selection, training and mentoring of its pool of Freelance – Owner Drivers. The recruitment coordinator will be responsible for sourcing new freelance owner drivers on a local, regional and national level. The position will involve some travel in order to conduct training seminars in strategic locations across the UK. The Recruitment Coordinator will also be instrumental in developing a stream-lined system for freelance recruitment. The coordinator would also be expected to assist the operations team during busy periods as well as committing to 1 evening per week and 1 weekend per month on-call. They will need to possess excellent time-management and prioritization skills and will need to work within a set departmental budget. 1 – 2 years related experience in the recruitment industry is preferred. He or she will also possess excellent written and verbal skills as well as being fully IT literate.
This role combines both team leadership responsibilities for the 2 indoor sales/operations personnel together with field sales territory and targets.
- To develop and grow the pool of Freelance Owner Drivers within the company
- Enhance the existing program from it's existing format
- Conduct training session at various locations across the UK
- Provide ongoing mentoring to drivers
- The ideal candidate will need:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Analytical and structured
- Self-starter and able to work to deadlines
- Effective team player and leader
- Result driven and dynamic thinker
- Finally, you must be able to work and lead others to meet targets and deadlines
In addition to regular working times and schedules, on-call cover for the operation is required one evening per week and one weekend per month
- Up to £18K (depending on experience)
- Commission Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Standard full time position, Monday to Friday
- Holiday - 20 days (Rising to a max of 26 days in line with tenure.)
If you would like to apply please send your CV together with your salary requirements, notice period and reasons for leaving past and present employment.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from SpeedLink within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".
To apply, please click on the link below or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of David McMillen