Worldwide Cremated Remains Courier & Repatriation Services
SpeedLink's International Cremated Remains Courier and Cremated Remains Repatriation Service is the best choice for the safe and secure transportation of your loved ones cremated remains from the United Kingdom to another country virtually anywhere in the world.¹
This is a new service for families and organisations who are budget conscious. This service is in addition to our flagship personalised service.
The Easiest Way to Send Ashes Internationally
We have implemented an all new, simple three step process for repatriating your loved one’s ashes:
1 - You parcel the ashes and drop off to SpeedLink in person (we are a short, 30 minute journey from London Heathrow) or have SpeedLink collect from you (subject to additional charge.)
2 - SpeedLink clears customs and ships the ashes to our Canadian offices for final mile delivery via Canada Post
3 - Canada Post delivers right to the door-step, almost anywhere on the globe
Prices start at £1195 GBP / or £1495 USD
including packing, customs and door-step delivery
TO THE TRADE
Why you can Trust SpeedLink for International Cremated Remains Courier Services
SpeedLink's reputation is unparalleled with many years of experience in the transportation of valuable and sensitive materials across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. We will always provide honest and transparent information to our valued clients, allowing them to make their own, informed decision to purchase. And you can always count on SpeedLink to provide exactly what we promise, and when.
The key features of SpeedLink’s International Ashes Courier services are:
- Eliminate costly additional services from funeral homes.
- Negate the need for confusing, overpriced, and deceptive freight forwarding services from the UK on export AND import to destination.
- Eliminate cumbersome customs clearance procedures.
- Costs are kept low by self-delivering ashes to SpeedLink in person if you wish.
Ashes must be shipped in a box measuring no more than 22.9cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm (9" x 6" x 6")² Urns, containers or scatter tubes larger than these dimensions are not suitable for this service. SpeedLink can safely re-pack on request for a nominal fee.
Regulations & Paperwork
Regulations and paperwork are simple and straightforward with SpeedLink's International Cremated Remains Repatriation Services. The only paperwork required for cross-border transport is a Death Certificate and a Cremation Certificate or the local equivalents.³
Permission is not generally required to repatriate cremated remains anywhere. However, some countries require documentation or certificates of 'non-objection' when repatriating cremated remains which SpeedLink can help to arrange.
Price Match Guarantee
We offer to beat any written quotation for a like-for-like service. Please ask for details.
¹ Service is available to most countries and territories. However, some countries require our personalised, hand-carry service.
² For this service, x-ray penetrable receptacles such as cardboard, plastic or wood measuring no more than 22.9cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm are required.
³ Death and cremation certificates (or local equivalents) must travel with the shipment in all cases. They are required for security and customs clearance purposes.
Your Vital Link for Worldwide Cremated Remains Courier #vitallink
How Does It Work?
To arrange for a cremated remains shipment, simply Contact Us for immediate assistance.
- We will need the full address and country of destination for the receiver.
- We will need to ascertain the timeframe you require the shipment to be completed.
- This will allow us to provide you with a tailored quotation† and advise a transit time.
- You can also find out about having SpeedLink collect the ashes on a timed collection from any address in the UK and what the additional charges would be for this.
- Once a service is selected, an up-front payment by credit or debit card, BACS, Chaps, SEPA or similar electronic funds transfer is required to book the service.
- A Booking Confirmation will be forwarded to you by email with the above collection and delivery details as well as desired dates, times and additional services selected. An invoice will also accompany this email.
- Cremated Remains will need to be lodged with SpeedLink at our Farnborough offices no later than the last Wednesday of the month, in a cardboard box not more than 22.9cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm (9”x 6” x 6”). SpeedLink can help with repackaging if required.
- The cremated remains shipment will then be forwarded to SpeedLink’s New York facility in the first week of the following month.
- Once the cremated remains have arrived in the US, SpeedLink will prepare them for international forwarding via the United States Postal Service, complete with packaging and customs declarations.
- You will then be notified by email when the shipment has been delivered safely. Telephone notification is also available if required. Delivery is usually no more than 14 days after forwarding by the USPS.
† Additional services such as a timed collection, or splitting of ashes for transport to different locations can be added. Please ask our team for more information.
For more information on this service, please download our Cremated Remains Courier brochure.
08:30 - 17:30 - UK Time
+44 (0) 1252 786 015
The Hub, Fowler Avenue,
Farnborough, GU14 7JF
We're Here to Help
We offer a seamless, international door-to-door service with the utmost care, attention and security.
Ashes Scattering Services
We can add an ashes scattering service to able your loved ones final wishes to be realized.
Domestic Courier Services
We provide the most secure service between crematoriums, funeral directors and family members across the country.
Currently, this service is available from the UK to:
USA & Canada
Central and South America*
Israel / Holy Lands
India, Nepal, Thailand
Asia & Oceania*
*Not all countries and territories are available. Currently, this particular service is not available to Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Ireland, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, New Zealand, North Korea, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, or Vatican City. For services to these countries, please see our personalised Cremated Remains Courier service page.
We tailor a unique solution for all our customers. Our key features are:
- Service from our UK headquarters to almost all countries
- Timed collections in the UK to forward to SpeedLink's HQ can be added for an additional charge
- Secure handling and storage at our international hub prior to forwarding
- Dedicated point of contact by phone, email, SMS or WhatsApp
- e-Notification of each stage of shipment with Proof of Delivery
- NO costly additional services from funeral homes
- NO confusing, expensive, and deceptive freight forwarders involved
- Simplified customs process
SpeedLink endeavours to offer a personalised and tailored solution to transport your loved one's ashes with reach extending to virtually anywhere on the globe with very few exceptions.
We promise to provide you with the very best of service while assuring that your loved ones cremated remains will be transported with dignity, care and professionalism.
For further information or to discuss the options available, please Contact Us at any time or call our dedicated Cremated Remains Services line on:
From the UK: 01252 786 015
From the US: 1-877-238-8910
International: +44 (0) 1252 786 015
Monday to Friday, except holidays
8:30AM - 5:00PM - Eastern
8:30AM - 2:00PM - Pacific
8:30AM - 5:30PM - UK Time
Or simply email to: CRC@speedlinktc.com
- Customs Clearances Made Simple October 3, 2021
- Covid-19 PCR Test Kit Courier Services September 16, 2020
- Specialist Courier for Paris Fashion Week March 4, 2020
SpeedLink provides Cremated Remains Courier Services in:
SpeedLink also provides courier services in:
Aldershot, Birmingham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Camberley, Cambridge, Chesterfield, Colchester, Coventry, Crawley, Derby, Dudley, Eastbourne, Exeter, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Gloucester, Guildford, Huddersfield, Ipswich, Kingston upon Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, London Heathrow, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Newcastle upon Tyne, Northampton, Norwich, Nottingham, Oldbury, Oldham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Preston, Reading, Rotherham, Sheffield, Slough, Southampton, Southend-on-Sea, St Helens, Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Sutton Coldfield, Swindon, Wakefield, Walsall, Watford, West Bromwich, Wigan, Woking, Wolverhampton, York
Aberdeen, Dumfries, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Oban, Perth
Cardiff, Holyhead, Newport, Swansea