UK to Canada Cremated Remains Courier & Repatriation Services
SpeedLink's UK to Canada Cremated Remains Courier and Cremated Remains Repatriation Service is the best choice for the safe and secure transportation of your loved ones cremated remains from the United Kingdom to Canada.¹
This is a new service for families and organisations who are budget conscious. This service is in addition to our flagship personalised service. For information on that service, please see our dedicated hand carry page.
SpeedLink's reputation is unparalleled with many years of experience in the transportation of valuable, sensitive and time critical materials across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Asia.
SpeedLink's UK to Canada Cremated Remains shipments are consolidated at our UK headquarters facility and then air-freighted direct to our New York hub. Onward service is then carried by the United States Postal Service - USPS. Customs declarations, packing and insurance are included.
Prices start at £1195 GBP or $1495 USD - based on shipments from our UK headquarters. SpeedLink can arrange for a timed collection service from any UK address for an additional charge.
This service is ideal for many reasons. The main advantages are:
- Eliminate costly additional services from funeral homes
- Negate the need for overpriced and confusing freight forwarding services on export AND import to the country of destination
- Eliminate cumbersome customs clearance procedures
- Costs can be kept low by self-delivering ashes to SpeedLink's UK hub
- Secure Courier
- Medical Courier
- IT Equipment Courier
- Exhibition & Events Courier
- Fine Art Courier
- Cremated Remains
- ADR – Dangerous Goods Courier
- Drinks, Spirits & Wine
- Pets and Animals
- Marine Courier
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Lithium Battery Courier
- Aircraft Charter Courier Service
- Oil and Fuel Samples
- Contractual Services
- +44 (0) 208 037 7899
Your Vital Link for UK to Canada Cremated Remains Courier #vitallink
For more information on this service, please download our Cremated Remains Courier brochure.
08:30 - 17:30 - UK Time
+44 (0) 1252 786 015
The Hub, Fowler Avenue,
Farnborough, GU14 7JF
We're Here to Help
Ashes must be shipped in a box measuring no more than 22.9cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm (9" x 6" x 6")² Urns, containers or scatter tubes larger than these dimensions are not suitable for this service. SpeedLink can safely re-pack on request for a nominal fee.
Regulations & Paperwork
Regulations and paperwork are simple and straightforward with SpeedLink's UK to Canada Cremated Remains Repatriation Services. The only paperwork required for cross-border transport is a Death Certificate and a Cremation Certificate or the local equivalents.³
Permission is not generally required to repatriate cremated remains anywhere. However, some countries require documentation or certificates of 'non-objection' when repatriating cremated remains which SpeedLink can arrange and apply for on your behalf. This is however not required for Canada.
Price Match Guarantee
We offer to beat any written quotation for a like-for-like service. Please ask for details.
¹ Service is available to all Canadian provinces and territories. However, some customers may prefer our personalised, hand-carry service. For details on this service, please click here.
² For this service, x-ray penetrable receptacles such as cardboard, plastic or wood measuring no more than 22.9cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm are required.
³ Death and cremation certificates (or local equivalents) must travel with the shipment in all cases. They are required for security and customs clearance purposes.
How Does It Work?
To arrange for a cremated remains shipment, simply Contact Us for immediate assistance.
- We will need the full address and Canadian postal code for the receiver.
- We will need to ascertain the timeframe you require the shipment to be completed.
- This will allow us to provide you with a tailored quotation† and advise a transit time.
- You can also find out about having SpeedLink collect the ashes on a timed collection from any address in the UK and what the additional charges would be for this.
- Once a service is selected, an up-front payment by credit or debit card, BACS, Chaps, SEPA or similar electronic funds transfer is required to book the service.
- A Booking Confirmation will be forwarded to you by email with the above collection and delivery details as well as desired dates, times and additional services selected. An invoice will also accompany this email.
- Cremated Remains will need to be lodged with SpeedLink at our Farnborough offices no later than the last Wednesday of the month, in a cardboard box not more than 22.9cm x 15.2cm x 15.2cm (9”x 6” x 6”). SpeedLink can help with repackaging if required.
- The cremated remains shipment will then be forwarded to SpeedLink’s New York facility in the first week of the following month.
- Once the cremated remains have arrived in the US, SpeedLink will prepare them for forwarding via the United States Postal Service, complete with packaging.
- You will then be notified by email when the shipment has been delivered safely. Telephone notification is also available if required. Delivery is usually no more than 7 working days after forwarding by the USPS.
† Additional services such as a timed collection, or splitting of ashes for transport to different locations can be added. Please ask our team for more information.
We offer a seamless, international door-to-door service with the utmost care, attention and security.
Ashes Scattering Services
We can add an ashes scattering service to able your loved ones final wishes to be realized.
Domestic Courier Services
We provide the most secure service between crematoriums, funeral directors and family members across the country.
SpeedLink provides Cremated Remains Courier Services in:
SpeedLink also provides courier services in:
Aldershot, Birmingham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Camberley, Cambridge, Chesterfield, Colchester, Coventry, Crawley, Derby, Dudley, Eastbourne, Exeter, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Gloucester, Guildford, Huddersfield, Ipswich, Kingston upon Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, London Heathrow, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Newcastle upon Tyne, Northampton, Norwich, Nottingham, Oldbury, Oldham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Preston, Reading, Rotherham, Sheffield, Slough, Southampton, Southend-on-Sea, St Helens, Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Sutton Coldfield, Swindon, Wakefield, Walsall, Watford, West Bromwich, Wigan, Woking, Wolverhampton, York